Moccamaster, the true Made in Holland coffee maker
Suited to making 1,25 liters of coffee. If you usually make less than 10 cups of coffee, we advise the KBG with a glass pot for the optimal coffee temperature. We suggest preheating the thermos with hot water. This ensures that the coffee stays hot for up to 2 hours.
Currently, Moccamaster coffee makers are the most popular and well-known filter coffee makers in the world.
Moccamaster products have been made by hand in Amerongen since 1964. They are all individually tested. This personal touch is what makes these products unique.
Why choose a Moccamaster coffee maker?
- all Moccamaster coffee makers have been certified by the European Coffee Brewing Centre (ECBC)
- high quality copper heating element
- handmade with highest quality materials
- swift and silent coffee preparation
- every coffee maker is individually tested
- timeless design and superior materials
- 5 year guarantee
Optimal brewing temperature and brewing time
At a temperature of 92º -96º C, the water dissolves the aromatic oils in coffee, creating an ideal balance between sweet an bitter.
The Moccamaster preserves your coffee at a constant temperature of 80º-85ºC
How much coffee per liter?
We advise a dosage of 60 grams per liter. A 1,25 liter Moccamaster coffee maker needs 75 grams of coffee.