Classic among coffee pots. For the purest, tastiest and most artisanal filter coffee.
- Toughened, heat-resistant laboratory glass with polished wooden collar with leather tie
- Invented in 1941 by pharmacist Dr. Peter Schlumbohm in the US
- On permanent display at MOMA NY, the ultimate crowning achievement for a work of art
- Because of its purity, Chemex coffee is also great to drink cold, or you can even reheat it… without losing flavour!
- Dishwasher-safe provided you remove the wood and leather lace! (This can easily be reinserted later)
- Flavour: soft and light, definitely not bitter. A good filter coffee from the Chemex needs no sugar or milk.
- Capacity: 6 cups