Moccamaster, the real Made in Holland coffee maker
Moccamaster KBG Select 741 is a traditional filter coffee machine made of high-quality materials. All coffee makers are still handmade and tested at Moccamaster’s factory in Amerongen, the Netherlands. The Moccamaster KBG Select 741 can quickly brew 10 or 6 cups of coffee, which are also super tasty. Using a selector switch, you can easily select a full or half pot. For half a pot, the flow time is slightly slower. This gives you an aromatic coffee with a full flavor, regardless of the quantity. This makes the Moccamaster KBG Select the coffee maker for a full pot of coffee, but also for fewer cups.
Moccamaster Coffee makers are currently the most popular and best known filter coffee makers in the world. Moccamaster products have all been handmade and individually tested in Amerongen since 1964. It is the personal touch that makes their products unique.
Why a Moccamaster KBG Select 741 coffee maker?
- All Moccamaster coffee makers are certified by the European Coffee Brewing Centre (ECBC).
- very fast and low-noise preparation: 10 cups within 6 minutes
- high-quality copper heating element
- 9-hole stainless steel spout for even water distribution
- lid with mixing nozzle ensures homogeneous coffee
- filter holder with automatic drip stop, so you can pour a cup of coffee while the coffee is still not fully brewed.
- handmade – of the highest quality
- each coffee maker is individually tested
- timeless design and high-quality materials
- Effective fire protection: coffee brewing and hot plate are separate systems. When the coffee is brewed, the coffee making section automatically shuts off
- the hot plate keeps coffee at 80º-85ºC and shuts off automatically after 40 minutes.
- Timeless design and durable, recyclable materials, BPA-free
- extremely long life
- Individual parts are easy to clean and replace
- 5-year warranty
Optimal brewing temperature and brewing timestrong,
92º -96º C the water dissolves the aroma-containing oils, this gives an ideal balance between sweetness and bitterness. At this temperature the water dissolves the aroma-containing oils, this gives an ideal balance between sour and bitter.
Optimal storage temperaturestrong,
your Moccamaster keeps your coffee at a constant temperature of 80º – 85º C
Dimensions H 36 cm, W 32 cm, D 17 cm
Weight 2,8 kg
Power consumption 1,520 W
Cable 100 cm
Coffee filter size 4
How many grams of coffee per litre?
For full 1.25-litre pot, we recommend 60-75 grams of ground coffee. The Moccamaster measuring spoon (included) holds 12 grams of ground coffee.
Coffee is a matter of taste: test for yourself which coffee in which dosage you like best!
|Dimensions||17 × 32 × 36 cm|