Moccamaster, the real Made in Holland coffee maker
Suitable for brewing 1.25 litres of coffee; if you regularly brew fewer than 10 cups, we recommend the KBG with glass jug for optimum coffee temperature. For the thermos, we recommend preheating it with hot water. Then the coffee will stay sufficiently hot for up to 2 hours.
Moccamaster Coffee makers are currently the most popular and best known filter coffee makers in the world.
Moccamaster products have all been handmade and individually tested in Amerongen since 1964. It is the personal touch that makes our products unique.
Why a Moccamaster coffee maker?
- All Moccamaster coffee makers are certified by the European Coffee Brewing Centre (ECBC).
- high-quality copper heating element
- handmade – of the highest quality
- very fast and quiet coffee preparation
- each coffee maker is individually tested
- timeless design and high-quality materials
- 5-year warranty
Optimal brewing temperature and brewing timestrong,
92º -96º C the water dissolves the aroma-containing oils, this gives an ideal balance between sweetness and bitterness.
Optimal storage temperaturestrong,
your Moccamaster keeps your coffee at a constant temperature of 80º – 85º C
How many grams of coffee per litre?
We recommend a dosage of 60 grams per litre, for a 1.25-litre Moccamaster coffee maker you will need 75 grams of coffee.