Skip to content
Chemex Coffee Maker 8 cups
Out of stock
A true classic for the most deliciously pure, homemade filter coffee.
- Hardened, heat resistant laboratory glass with a polished wooden collar and leather tie
- Invented in the U.S. in 1941 by pharmacist Dr. Peter Schlumbohm.
- On permanent display in the MoMA in New York: the ultimate prize for a design object
- Its purity makes Chemex coffee delicious whether it's hot or cold. You can even reheat the coffee without loss of flavor!
- Dishwasher safe when the wooden collar and the leather tie have been removed (easily replaceable).
- Flavor: soft and light, not bitter. A Chemex filter coffee needs no milk or sugar.
- Capacity: 880 ml
- Height: 21 cm
- Diameter: 13 cm