Gusta is a sweet, lightly roasted 70% chocolate bar made by Coup De Chocolat in Antwerp. This batch of cacao beans originates from the Sierra Nevada in Colombia. The only additional infredient is cane sugar.
- carbon-free cacao
- transported by sailing ship (the Tres Hombres) from Colombia
- multinational-free chocolate
- Flavor: roasted hazelnuts, mango, banana, anice
- Ingredients: Cacao beans from the Sierra Nevada, Colombia (70%), Cane sugar (30%).
- Origin: Sierra Nevada, Colombia. Produced in Belgium.
About Coup De Chocolat
In the world's smallest chocolate factory (12 square meters) in Antwerp, Tom and Isabelle make single origin chocolates in mini volume. By buying Coup De Chocolat chocolate you are choosing cacao from sustainable farming methods, for which 4x more has been paid than usual. The chocolate comes from indigenous, ancient cocoa varieties and is transported directly, without intermediaries, to Coup De Chocolat by sailing ship. The Tres Hombres docks at the port of Amsterdam every year, Tom and Isabelle then cycle the cacao beans themselves to Antwerp. Carbon-free cacao!